RE: [casi] The Incredible Multiplying Stories of Finds by LuckyJournalists

JP has written an excellent analysis of the reports of
"findings" by Western journalists, mainly from the US
and UK...

But the issue raises many questions: Why didn't any
journalist from any other country find these
documents, especially one who spoke Arabic and would
be more credibly believed if he were to claim that he
saw the documents and took them, knowing what they
contained? Instead, we are told that some journalists
found documents whose contents they did not
understand, took out hundreds (or perhaps even
thousands) of these documents, and spent many nights
in the safety of their hotel rooms poring over them.
We are not told why they chose those specific
documents, how they transferred all those hundreds of
documents unnoticed to their hotels, or did the US
Marines help them transfer these documents??

Another thing I found of interest. I did notice in the
picture accompanying one of the articles that the
document referred to as containing Bin Laden's
"covered" name was hand written. Now that is strange!
Why would the Mukhabarat, with all the money available
to it and the resources at its disposal, not use
computers or even an old fashioned typewriter to
prepare memos? After all, a top PC costs only $500 in
Baghdad, and all government offices have PCs..  And as
we all know, white correcting ink is used by typists.
So if there was ink, why wasn't there a typewriter??
And if one intends to cover a name or word, why cover
it up with white ink which can be we scraped away with
a razor, while it can be covered up with some dark ink
or scratched out??
Unless, of course, that general "S.A.R." had himself
hand written the document.. Which would explain a
lot...

Were the orders allged to be from Saddam to pay
Galloway those millions also handwritten??

I know, from first hand information received while in
Baghdad last January, that many Ministries and
important establishments had removed their archives
and files to safe places in anticipation of the
attacks. So why would the Foreign Ministry keep such
sensitive documents in the building of the Ministry,
when less important documents have been stores
somewhere else?

This looks like another one of the famous British
forgeries. And like all previous British forgeries, it
is naturally a pathetic attempt...

I don't understand the whole fuss about Galloway.
Whether or not he received money is of no importance
at all.
Why can Denis and Mark Thatcher, for example, receive
millions in commissions from British deals with Iraq
and Galloway should not?
Why can Bush Sr. receive millions in presents from the
rulers of Kuwait, and Galloway can not?
This British hypocrisy is amazing.. For a government
which was caught lying many times in a few months
time, I find morality a strange issue to be taken up
by it..
And so I think we should not allow the Zionists in
Britain and the US to force us to defend issues that
are of no relevance and make us forget the important
ones: that Iraq was attacked in violation of
international law; that the Geneva Conventions were
violated by the Coalition of two; that the invaders
should leave immediately; and that the crimes of the
Coalition should not go unpunished...

In solidarity
HZ