Re: [casi] SCR 1454

My turn to issue a correction. For some reason the UN website uses a
system which prevents you directly linking to many of their documents. As
a result, the URL Colin gave for the new resolution doesn't work.

A link that does work is
http://www.casi.org.uk/info/undocs/scres/2002/res1454e.pdf

Alternatively you can navigate your way to the resolution within the UN
site.

seb