[casi] Claims of Saddam's Genocide Far from Proven

Sorry, a quick addendum.

We live in a strange world indeed when our "symbolic" mass grave sites
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/pix/events/secretary/2003/24270.htm
come complete with a podium for visiting politicians to speak from.  Also one notes the timing of
the construction the "symbolic" mass grave - one cant help feeling it was built more to honor Colin
Powell than anything else.

To me it is more than a touch Orwellian.

But I suspect I am a minority of one on that.

Tom Young