[casi] Fwd: [ceo-i] Grusome Murder Footage

Such is the power of the media.

How representative of this of ordinary US soldiers behaviour?  My guess is not at all.
Nevertheless, it is footage like this that will play a powerful role in shaping peoples opinion of
the occupation both in Iraq and around the world.

And in keeping with my habits of "unremitting disbelief", my "consistently presenting rumour as
fact".  I would add...

Convenient that CNN happened to have a camera on the spot.
Also worth noting I couldnt tell if this person was dead or even wounded.  I saw no blood.
And intriguely you can actually see the bullets as they flash across the screen.  I didnt know that
TV cameras filtered through the web were that good.

Tanks a million
Tom Young