RE: [casi] recent postings about mass graves

Well, I have been banned from a lot better places I can tell you that.

I would, however, take it as confirmation, as always when people are unable to debate the arguments
put forward, as Mike Lewis appears to be unable to do, that there is more than a grain of truth in
what I say.  As an example notice how he glosses over the way skeletal remains many years dead are
presented as bodies killed a couple of months ago - the keystone to my argument in regards to
Salman Pak.

And then he complains about selective quoting, while selectively quoting to say I see the
sufferings of Iraqis as a subject of laugher or resigned amusement.

What despicable hypocrisy and what utter deceitful arrogance.

With resigned amusement
Tom Young