From: casi-discuss-admin@lists.casi.org.uk
[mailto:casi-discuss-admin@lists.casi.org.uk] On Behalf Of CASI Lists
Manager
Sent: 11 November 2003 10:57
To: casi-discuss@lists.casi.org.uk
Subject: [casi] Off-topic Postings

Dear CASI Discuss List,

Over the last week a relatively high stream of postings has been going
out
on the list which are essentially off-topic. The purpose of the list is
discuss primarily the Iraqi humanitarian situation, and the broader
social,
political, and economic situation in Iraq, and what we can do to improve
these. Its purpose is not to discuss US and UK policies and
developments,
unless they have a Direct and Substantial bearing on the situation in
Iraq.
Please restrict your postings accordingly, so that list quality and
coherence may be preserved.

Thanks a lot,

Nicholas

--