Re: [casi] On Ding Bat Idiots

I see that the C.A.S.I. serpents have been rearing their ugly heads this
morning.  Like deathly ill snakes poking their heads out of the sand to
vomit their venemous deceptions across the desert dunes.

In fact, the scene reminds me, too, of when I last went fishing.  The
night before, when I was out getting bait.  As the nightcrawlers surfaced
to the top of the soil amidst the cool moist evening air, so too do the
communist worms of C.A.S.I.

that ooze from the putrid C.A.S.I. tribal clan, any idiot moron who thinks
that I wrote that deserves to.  Secondly, whoever the moron was who did
write it, and it was probably the throbbing pickled donkey anus, Roger
Stroope, they spelled the last name wrong.

C.A.S.I. - A sleazy membership of communist filth engaged in a game of
lies and deception.

I've been thinking.  Since the sanctions are no longer, Campaign Against
Sanctions in Iraq doesn't really make any sense.  I have, however, come up
with a name that perfectly describes the raw essence of C.A.S.I. while
retaining the C.A.S.I. abbreviation:

C.A.S.I. - Communist Anal Sludge Incubator

Now, should the anti-capitalist C.A.S.I. vermen be allowed to roll out of
their stinking rat holes every morning to peck away at a keyboard with
their snot caked finger tips like vulchers pecking away at the decaying
remains of a dead coyote?  Hell no.  No Intel, AMD, or Motorola for these
useless chirping sleaze bag turkeys.

The absolute mentally diseased filth that is the C.A.S.I. membership
should high tail their sorry asses over to Moscow to pick up some
typewriters from the Soviet era, so they can vomit their mental delusions
back and forth to each other in true communist fashion.  That, of course,
provides the additional benefit of the web being spared their verbal alien
slime.

Speaking of alien slime, several weeks ago, I watched the capitalist movie
called 'Alien'.  It was about the fifth time that I had seen it.  Great
movie.  There was this scene where this spidery blobby alien thing jumps
out of an egg and latches on to some guys face, with its tail coiling
around the guys neck, whilst trying to implant some sort of alien seed
down the guys throat.  It was pretty gross.

When I think about it, the C.A.S.I. members are just like those spidery
blobby alien things in that they seek out their young victims, latch on,
and trying planting their vile alien seeds deep inside of them.

Icky.