Re: [casi] Hear Scott Ritter blast Bush Administration Lies aboutIraq andWMD's

My delete button was itching as soon as I saw that our gutless
correspondent, i.e. "Name Withheld", had struck again.

Scott acknowledges that his thinking has evolved. He was in 'Cop' mode and
has had the benefit of seeing the effects of genocidal sanctions on the
Iraqi people (he mentions the killing of 1.5 million people by US led
sanctions at every venue) and the lawlessness and utter disregard for life
of the Bush administration. Not to mention the illegal bombing of "Desert
Fox" - designed perhaps to draw attention away from Clinton's Oval Office
blue dress scandal.

Bush was a dope using deserter who has eagerly sent thousands of Iraqis
(both civilians and soldiers) to deaths and maiming, all the while polluting
the land further with radioactive dust and cluster bombs. Like Saddam, he
has killed his own people, by sending US youth to die for lies. Returning
soldiers will be psychologically maimed while waiting to see if they come
down with Gulf War Syndrome II.

Perhaps our Unknown Comically Dysfunctional correspondent will acknowledge
that Ritter was right. No WMD's, no WMD program and thousands of deaths.
Listen to Scott's words - still fresh and still right on. The US faces an
ugly situation with no end game that does not include a long period of death
and misery. Meanwhile, Bush sends Kay to Iraq to buy him time to spin his
lie around the numbed and distracted American voters.

NPR reports that Bush is starting a new PR campaign to justify the war. Now
they're talking about Saddam's intent - his desire for WMD's. This is past
parody - it is sick and disgusting. I credit Ritter and every other person
who takes a risk and stands up and proclaims "I'm mad as hell and I'm not
going to take it anymore."

Thanks for the complement, "casi_list@charter.net" - anyone with half a
heart must feel mentally ill these days - as the world seems crazy. A "ding
bat?" Is that the best you can do?

Henceforth, without a clear identification of Mr/Ms charter.net, I shall
delete (getting carpel tunnel from all the deletes).

Best wishes to the list (even charter.net)

Charlie Jenks

On 10/10/03 2:07 PM, "casi-discuss@lists.casi.org.uk"
<casi_list@charter.net> wrote:

> Scott Ritter?
>
> Why would anyone with functioning grey matter in their head care in the least
> as to what that clown has to say?
>
> On September 3rd, 1998, Scott Ritter states (during the Clinton
> administration):
>
> "Iraq, today is not disarmed, and remains an ugly threat to its neighbors and
> to world peace. Those Americans who think that this is important and that
> something should be done about it have to be deeply disappointed in our
> leadership."
>

> On September 8th, 2002, Scott Ritter states (during the Bush administration):
>
> "The truth is Iraq is not a threat to its neighbors and it is not acting in a
> manner which threatens anyone outside its borders," Ritter said. "Military
> action against Iraq cannot be justified."
>

> My only question is, was Scott Ritter paid off or is he just a fucking liar?
>

> In either case, you, Charles Jenks, are a mentally ill ding bat.

Charles Jenks, attorney at law
President of the Core Group
Traprock Peace Center
103A Keets Road