[casi] Speech William Rivers Pitt

Hi,

I would like to draw your attention to a speech William Rivers Pitt, managing editor of
truthout.org, gave at a meeting organized by Democrats Abroad, American Voices Abroad, American
Book Center and Pluto Press yesterday in Amsterdam.

The full text of the speech is to be found at http://battl.nl/WRP071003.rtf or surf to
http://battl.nl

Although I guess the books and articles of WRP are wellknown to most of you, I would really
recommend everbody to read this, for it draws a coherent and mindblowing picture of the true nature
of the Bush administration.

greetings,

Sander