Re: [casi] The Kay report: dissecting biological weapons claims

Dear Tom and list

I haven't yet succeeded in accessing the actual report. Reading David Kay's
introduction I got the impression that the network of secret laboratories
and the laboratory in the prison were pre-1991. Is this right?

Also there is the sentence which begins: 'Additional information is
beginning to corroborate reporting since 1996 about human testing activities
...' Is this reporting since 1996 about activities before 1991? or is it
referring to activities since 1996?

Best wishes

Peter