[casi] Assistance research on future of Iraq

Hello,
 I hope that this group can help me. I am a South African freelance
journalist researching for an article on the future of Iraq. I am
looking for comments, views etc about the possible futures for Iraq - a
free democratic country or a continuous struggle against occupying
forces, democracy on who's terms etc, etc. I am trying to assess views
from within and outside Iraq about the possible futures that are
envisaged. Many thanks for your time.
Gary Smith
garty@imaginet.co.za

Gary Smith
Writer. researcher and artist
Co-editor: South African Writers' Network
http://www.futureshock.co.za
gary@imaginet.co.za
gary@internext.co.za
Webmail: zengary2@hotmail.com