Re: [casi] re: Cordesman: What is Next in Iraq?

Received enough bullshit from that side for 5 years during
anti-sanctions campaigning, and it's not exactly like the OTHER side has
had difficulty making its "vision thing" known to the whole universe
either. Want it or not, I always get it poured down on me. Don't need to
extend this wasted space to CASI which should and did get me the other
side or hard to find pieces of vital information such as UN reports to
the Secretary General (when it use to matter).

Case in point, today Paul Bremer admits that even with total oil flow of
Iraq unimpeded by UN sanctions, it will take tens of billions more to
reactivate Iraq to a functioning 'normal' state.

"Oil for food works, oil-for-food works, it's all Saddam's fault, it's
all Sadddam's fault."

So I don't want it. And I strongly disagree with Peter's relativist
premiss. A mailing list is not about freedo(o)m and democracy for all.
It's about uniting people around a common purpuse. Very different. If
you don't agree with the objectives of a said list then you don't have
any 'right' to join it. The freedom is in creating your own list
elsewhere with whatever objectives of your own.

But I don't manage casi either.

Marc Azar