Re: [casi] Strange E-Mails

THey are NOT coming from CASI. Casi emails will look like this: [casi]
these do not have the brackets. but even if you get emails marked [casi]
with attachments, do not open them and delete the email and empty your
trash can if you ahve one. We do not send postings with attachments. sorry
for only responding now, but these things have only started appearing now
on my computer, which is flooded constantly with spam for a variety of
reasons.

best

Nicholas
CASI lists moderator