Re: [casi] Strange E-Mails (should be, immediately, deleted!).

Dear Alun,

Thanks for your advice, re. the dodgy e-mails. Info, for those of us who are
computer ignoramuses, is very much appreciated, esp. from people who
understand these matters, such as yourself & Ruth B.
Am not too sure whether the "C.A.S.I." messages I recieved, today were
infected, or not, but they certainly succeeded in overloading my system
(temporarily). However, I have recieved messages, which, undoubtedly, were
infected, eg. with "pif" - a warning sign. If I recieve questionable,
"strange", e-mails,
I become a "Terminator" - straight to the trash can & oblivion. - Thanks
again.

Greetings,    Bert.