Re: [casi] on the appeal for the release of Huda Ammash

Dear Kamil and list,
?Salih Mahdi Ammash was a military attache in Washington in the 1950s and
subsequently participated in the bloody 1963 coup in which many?..? I agree with you. Yet; Dr. Huda
is not her father. She was and still my friend. I am not trying to open a back door for the ex
ba?thist.. still Barbara, the other friends of Iraq and I know that she has not any guilt except
being in the last two years a part from regional leadership of the ba?th party. You do not know how
brave she was in facing the regime at least in protecting those who were hate and attacked by Uday.
She herself was a subject of one Uday?s editorials in Babil through which she was attacked by bad
words when she was the dean of the college of science. Huda deserves her friends defense.. far from
Huda, those most wanted Iraqis and more than 5000 are being detained in the airport for months now
regardless human rights in a just trail. I know that there were not human rights for 35 years,
still Iraq was invaded and occupied according to many pretexts among which was HUMAN RIGHTS.. let
us feel that ?occupation? would teach us how to approach human rights even with criminals. But do
you think that occupation could behave as NOBLE as human right charter?
Because of the pretext of deba?thification and WMD programs the reconstruction of NEW IRAQ did not
begin and won?t begin. Dr Huda is an obvious example for the unachieved promises of the Americans.
Best regards
Ner