Re: [casi] Poll: Most See U.S. Bogged Down in Iraq

Don't read too much into those polls, now.

Asking 1,011 people a question and then extrapolating that number across
a population of almost 300,000,000 is dubious at best.

If I were to take a stroll in my community and ask 1,000 people if they
think the U.S. is 'bogged down', I can assure you that 80%+ would say no.

Please don't discount Middle America, we're not a bunch of deranged
dooms-day addicts with our heads in the sand.... despite what the
'media' may say.

--Darin