Re: [casi] In Defense of Fast Food

Your point is????

What would you expect the U.S. to do?  Shoot themselves in their own
foot by cutting off supporting Iraq in the Iran/Iraq War, when, in all
probability, it was an accident?

That was a big deal back then, the thought of Iran taking over Iraq and
being in control of the 2nd largest oil supply in the world.  In
addition, they would be sharing borders with not only Kuwait but with
Saudi Arabia, the worlds largest oil supply, of whome the Iranians did
not like -- and the Saudi's feared.

--Darin