Re: [casi] '300 US Soldiers' Dying Monthly

"peter kiernan" <pvk66@starpower.net said:
" > The elimination of Saddam Hussein's regime was supposed to have
> dealt a knockout blow to Al Qaeda -- because it was said that Saddam and
Bin
> Laden were clearly linked -- and made the world safer from terrorism. In
> fact the opposite has happenned, and now we should all be terribly
worried. "

The supposed Link between Saddam and Bin Laden was used as another reason to
wage war on Iraq. Now we discovered that there is NO  WMD in Iraq.We are
discovering there is NO link between Saddam and Bin Laden. We will continue
to discover the truth why the war staged!

Again wrong assumption leading to the wrong conclusion!!

Best regards
Ghazwan Al-Mukhtar
Baghdad, Occupied Iraq