  From: Hassan Zeini
  To: CASI
  Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 5:57 AM
  Subject: [casi] Virus alert!

  Dear Roger and List,

  It seems Roger's machine has been infected with the
  latest virus: W32.Sobig.F@mm.

  This is a mass-mailing, network-aware worm that sends
  itself to all the email addresses it finds in the
  files.

  Read the following story:

  http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030819/ap_on_hi_te/e_mail_virus_1

  I suggest Roger and the rest update their anti-virus
  systems urgently. Good information can be found at:

  http://securityresponse1.symantec.com/sarc/sarc.nsf/html/w32.sobig.f@mm.html

  Good luck

  HZ