[casi] Prez Names International Criminal Court Toadies

>From the highly recommendable Cryptome website operative at:
http://cryptome.org/

... with some back-up/security mirrors, of course.

Best

Andreas

---------------------------

http://cryptome.org/pd2003-28.txt

Prez Names International Criminal Court Toadies

Source: http://www.access.gpo.gov/su_docs/aces/fr-cont.html

[Federal Register: August 11, 2003 (Volume 68, Number 154)]
[Presidential Documents]
[Page 47441]
>From the Federal Register Online via GPO Access [wais.access.gpo.gov]
[DOCID:fr11au03-127]

                        Presidential Documents

Title 3--
The President

[[Page 47441]]

                Presidential Determination No. 2003-28 of July 29, 2003

                Waiving Prohibition on United States Military
                Assistance to Parties to the Rome Statute Establishing
                the International Criminal Court

                Memorandum for the Secretary of State

                Consistent with the authority vested in me by section
                2007 of the American Servicemembers' Protection Act of
                2002 (the ``Act''), title II of Public Law 107-206 (22
                U.S.C. 7421 et seq.), I hereby:

                [sbull] Determine that Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
                Djibouti, Mauritius, and Zambia have each entered into
                an agreement with the United States pursuant to Article
                98 of the Rome Statute preventing the International
                Criminal Court from proceeding against U.S. personnel
                present in such countries; and

                [sbull] Waive the prohibition of section 2007(a) of the
                Act with respect to these countries for as long as such
                agreement remains in force.

                You are authorized and directed to report this
                determination to the Congress and to publish it in the
                Federal Register.

                    (Presidential Sig.)B

                THE WHITE HOUSE,

                    Washington, July 29, 2003.