[casi] Critics of US policy are racist, says Rice

Hi all,

An article from my "Library of Political Psychopathology":

"Critics of US policy are racist, says Rice"

That's poison to have its deadly effects very soon - if not stopped by those
willing to go ENERGETICALLY & INFORMEDLY on a debunking mission.

As evidenced by e.g. her speeches Rice IS a minor and tunnel-visioned
intellect, but her emotional disposition and force of will driving her into
over-identification with her perceived "superiors" are eclipsing anything
else in her personality profile - thus making her one of the closest matches
to the former MK ULTRA creatures.

Starring: A new, self-mutilating - black - model.

Aye then, let's sink the USS Concolezza - with "loose lips" ...

Best

Andreas

----------

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2003/08/09/wirq109.xml&;
secureRefresh=true&_requestid=85598

Critics of US policy are racist, says Rice
By David Rennie in Washington
(Filed: 09/08/2003)

Condoleezza Rice, the most senior black woman in the Bush administration,
has levelled a charge of racism against critics of the US drive to bring
Western freedoms to the Middle East.

In an unusually personal speech, Miss Rice, the national security adviser to
President George W Bush, said the push to bring democracy and free markets
to the Middle East was "the moral mission of our time", to be compared with
the civil rights movement that ended racial segregation in America.

Miss Rice rarely plays on her upbringing in Birmingham, Alabama - a hotbed
of racial strife in the Sixties, culminating in the fatal bombing of a black
church. However, addressing the National Association of Black Journalists in
Dallas, she used that personal history to issue a direct challenge to all
those critical of the Bush administration's ambitions in Iraq and beyond.

"Like many of you, I grew up around the home-grown terrorism of the 1960s. I
remember the bombing of the church in Birmingham in 1963, because one of the
little girls that died was a friend of mine," she said.

Black Americans should stand by others seeking freedom today, she went on,
and shun the "condescending" argument that some races or nations were not
interested in or ready for Western freedoms.

"We've heard that argument before. And we, more than any, as a people,
should be ready to reject it," she said. "That view was wrong in 1963 in
Birmingham and it is wrong in 2003 in Baghdad and in the rest of the Middle
East."

Miss Rice was questioned about her role in approving the president's State
of the Union address, with its now infamous claim that Iraq was seeking
uranium in Africa.

She expressed remorse for the episode, saying she had read a top-secret
national intelligence report that expressed doubts about the uranium
connection "cover to cover, a couple of times".

But she played down the importance of the claims. "Of course the president
did not go to war over whether Saddam Hussein tried to get yellow cake from
Africa," she said.