[casi] Re: Uday and Qusay Dead Again - and Miracles

Dear list,

In addition to the fascinating posting re this appalling wild west slaughter
- whatever the sins of the brothers, the US is behaving no better where ever
one looks and shames all who feel they have claim to be even slighly
civilized. Disappeared thousands, prisons filling, with relatives not told
whether their family member is there, severe ticking off of the Arab media
for 'inciting' hatred and unrest. What? The occupiers are doing fine on that
count with no help from anyone needed.

However a miracle (two actually) 163 Ministries bombed, burned and looted,
virtually all hospital records destroyed - but the pristine dossier on
George Galloway survived the total destruction of everything in the Foreign
Ministry as did Uday and Qusay Hussein'd dental records. Or maybe they
thoughtfully kept them in their back pockets incase they got murdered and
needed to be identified.

Oh I and did I mention that there are fairies at the bottom of my garden ...
?

Best, felicity a.