[casi] Defense Department Pulls Website for Futures Market on MiddleEast Instability

A embarrassed DOD has pulled the Policy Analysis Market website. Paul
Wolfowitz was grilled today in the US Senate.  This link  no longer works -
http://www.policyanalysismarket.org/

Fortunately, for anyone who has not seen these yet, I was able to download
and save two key pages ­ the concept overview and the list of involved
organizations before they yanked it. We have links to Œscreen shotsı of the
two pages, as well as links to pertinent media articles at
http://traprockpeace.org

Charles Jenks, attorney at law
President of the Core Group
Traprock Peace Center