[casi] "Adopt a Iraqi city" - The religious right steps in

"Adopt a Iraqi city" - The religious right steps in

Please, check out.

Best

Andreas
---------------

http://www.operationiraqicare.org/

By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down
            and wept when we remembered Zion."-- Psalm 137:1 (NIV)

Be part of the urgent call to bring God's blessing and encouragement to the
cities of Iraq. Join us as we ask the Living God to heal and provide for all
His people through the power of prayer.

 as Abraham, the father of our faith, an Iraqi? Yes! Abraham was born in the
city of Ur near Baghdad, once an area known as Mesopotamia. No other land on
earth is so rich in biblical history as Iraq. From Adam and Eve in the
Garden of Eden, to Daniel in the lion's den, to the Tower of Babel and
Nebuchadnezzar's Babylon, it all happened in ancient Iraq.

Iraq is still God's land.
         He yearns for the Iraqi people.

With efforts underway to rebuild the physical cities of Iraq, you can play
an essential part in helping restore Iraq spiritually. Together we can make
an enormous impact through our prayers. Get ready to watch the hand of God
move in a mighty way.

Adopt a city now to pray for the people there, and especially for the
Christian church.
http://www.operationiraqicare.org/Iraq_map.html

Clicking the above will take you to a map,
where you can select a city.

"…the God of glory appeared to our father Abraham while he
was still in Mesopotamia…" -- Acts 7:2 (NIV)