Re: [casi] What we are up against in the US--the nyt spinn on bbc-kelly

Bob,

   Like many of your points, this is excellent. I frankly take too seriously any
findings  unless the entire investigation including forensics and the autopsy
were in the hands of a sophisticated, neutral 3rd country.

     Guess the BBC will be  made too busy defending itself for doing its job, to
have a reporter  dare raise your question.  Yes, why would someone committing
suicide be considering penny ante economics and scrimp  on analgesics.  It would
be grotesque to imagine that ANY family would try for a refund on the unused
portion or just take use the remaining portion  the next time a headache struck.
As the father of the sociology of knowledge put it, "The most important question
to ask is 'what questions are not permitted to be asked'"

    Of course, I acknowledge that there may be an explanation other than a
sophisticated extra judicial execution that AI (selectively) condemns.

      I propose another question, what was the pattern of cuts. As a scientist,
Dr. Kelly would surely know what is patter is effective and what pattern  would
likely cause the blood vessels to spasm and reduce blood flow.

   In the U.S. we had a "strange" suicide by a big White House insider in the
previous administration -- surprise it was "handled" by  people rather new to
murder/suicide. Maybe Yankee ingenuity the job training, efficiency or a
shortage of police and "wet boys" and their handlers in Washington. Happened
near the CIA, by the way. Guess there was no body on duty to help out or maybe
they helped out all too much :-) (gallows humor).
tom

tom