[casi] request for pre-publication endorsements of anti-Iraq-war book

I have just completed a book titled Bush's War Against Truth About Iraq. It will soon be published
by the same publisher that issued the excellent book, The War on Freedom: How and Why America was
Attacked September 11, 2001, which was written by Nafeez Mossadeq Ahmed. Endorsements are being
sought to go onto the back cover of my book, which will be published within about a month.
Fortunately, this is a mini-book, so you can read it quickly; it is only 125 double-spaced pages in
WORD.

The work shows how and why Bush lied in order to win the approval of the U.S. Congress, and of the
American people, in order to invade Iraq. It also exposes the shameful performance of the U.S.
major media, which served as extensions of the White House press operation, rather than as
authentic journalists in a democracy. Finally, this book presents the reasons why it is terribly
important that the President not receive the immunity from prosecution by the International
Criminal Court that he seeks.

I shall be happy to e-mail this "quick read" to anyone who wishes to see it. Of course, any new
material in the work must not be made public prior to the book's publication, which, as I
mentioned, will be soon.

Also, I am seeking a brief Foreword for the book, to tell people why they should buy this book.
That Foreword will be a publishing credit, and the author's name will appear under my own, on the
front cover.

Sincerely,
Eric Zuesse