Re: [casi] Andreas: Zarathustra's Prayer Call

Why when so many of us are approaching burn out and despair? Maybe you folks are
made of sterner stuff, but we who have been oppossing without success the lies
and crimes of the US government have gotten nowhere, and damnit it all, we need
inspiration. But if that's not the case on your side of the Atlantic (please
provide evidence or at least indicators, then I'll be glad to shut up on this.
BTW why has this list abandoned Galloway? And Ritter?

sorry for the anger, but it's been almost 14 years and the new article in the
Lancet puts the surplus death toll at a min. of 400,000 up to 1998 -- 5 years
ago. What have we accomplished, how can we face their parents or our kids.

 I have great respect for Voices both in Chicago and in the UK, but "let's keep
it on target only" is discordant with my training in psychology and the human
factors of changing attitudes and behaviors. Maybe you have info I don't. I've
certainly learned that my biggest folly is believeing its enough to lay out the
truth and people including the throughly corrupted leglislators will act on the
truth.  Hell, as the fellow in Iceland puts it: they are killers in stripped
suits.
best,
tom