Re: [casi] Andreas: Zarathustra's Prayer Call

I guess that exactly the point: to continue the struggle in the face of such
daunting odds (see as a dramatic example the alleged suicide of Dr. Kelly), I
don't know how it's possible without some inspiration, pray or analagy like the
fact that the struggle for ending de jure slavery or to resist the legal
requirement in the U.S. to help slavecathchers was even more arduous.

   Am I the only close to despair and in need of more than speficif Iraqi facts.
I would ask Mr./Ms/Dr. Chen  and other opponents and proponents in this moment
of great fear (at least in the Us) to elaborate on the boundries of what is
acceptable and why?
Are people offended by my questioning the timing and placement and methodology
of the HRW study that certainly helped keep the plight of the women's children
out of the public consciousness.

in hope and desperation,
tom