Re: [casi] RE: Followup 7/8: Public Health Concerns in Iraq-Paper Clip?

Dear Tom & List,

After some 5 or 10 mins surfing, I did find something about PDMIN - Pacific
Disaster Management Information Network. It isn't anything very thorough nor
detailed, & the source (O'Dochartaigh Associates) is vague. This is what it
said (O.A.'s  words, not mine): "Center of Excellence in disaster &
humanitarian assistance. Developed as a direct result of lessons learned in
recent crises in the Middle East, Sub-Saharan Africa, and the Balkans.
Mission is to facilitate civil-military operations and cooperation through
integrated education, training, research, information management and
operational readiness. A
World Health Organization/Pan-American Health Organization Collaberating
Center for humanitarian civil-
military cooperation.

And here is what, so far, I have found out about their track record:  0 .