Re: [casi] Sinbad film ignores Iraqi roots

Dear Justin et al

This isn't the first time this has happened. Just after the First UN Gulf
War, Disney gave us 'Aladdin'. At the time I think they claimed it was their
biggest earner ever. I never saw it but I did see the video game where the
action took place in a mysterious town called - if I remember it aright -
'Aghbadi'

All the best

Peter