[casi] Re: to bbc

Dear Colleagues,
     My humble offering to the BBC's 3 questiontions:
1) have you been affected by the US/UK's invasion 2003?
2) has the presents of the US/UK armies in Iraq been good?
3) have the troops finished their job in Iraq?

best,
tom
p.s. if by another miracle, BBC publishes this would someone please let me know?
The equipment here at our lovely bastion of learning keeps crashing, so Internet
is a chancy thing, like sanity, down the street at the White House.