[casi] RE -On MEMRI

Apologies if previous mail came through I had a garbled webform technical difficulties I think they
call it :)

To be fair I don't think their accuracy of their transaltions have ever been in question more their
links and selection.

In this regard the Guardian also posted MEMRI's reply to the Whitaker piece.

Media organisation rebuts accusations of selective journalism
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/comment/0,10551,778373,00.html

In addition Honest Reporting points out Mr Whitaker runs the anti Israel website Arab Gateway they
mention some of the things Mr Whitaker left out of his article and also suggest he may have a
conflict of interest.

http://www.al-bab.com/arab/about.htm

The Guardian's Selective Memri
The Guardian is trying to hide some dirty little secrets.
http://www.honestreporting.com/articles/critiques/The_Guardians_Selective_Memri.asp

RT