[casi] [Fwd: Read or Delete, your call.]

Dear List,

     If I've miscalculated I think my health will take a decided turn for the worse. If so please
send the cops a
copy of this. I'm kidding, I hope. These days nothing is sure out here. I get banned from the
school and mgt sci
listservs for dissing the campus homeland security tszar, a retired admiral now less who complains
I'm calling him
a fascist. Actually I dont recall doing that but I recall haraging the students when the
"univesity" shut down at
the orders of the police chief to make it easier to guard the IMF from families with signs and
baloons-- must have
been the most horrifying sight since the entire golden horde of the Mongols  attacked Europe.

       (I think that's why I got banned; who knows) Boy I sure know why U.S. profs. generally say
nothing. It
begins with shunning and progess to harassment that takes endless time to battle.
tom