Re: [casi] Did Bush knowingly mislead Americans to make a case for war?

Dear Roger &list,
Sure Bush misled the whole world and specially US through his lies. Remember that Clinton went
through impeachment because he told lies under oath. Clinton?s lies were not so dangerous, still
they trailed him.. Bush?s lies were and still lies led a country like Iraq to an occupied country
destroying its history, present and future. It is a must sending Bush to a trail.. Do not say that
so-called governing council is a step toward democracy and liberation.. Indeed it is a puppet
council with no Iraqi feeling. If the members feel that they are Iraqi, how come they deal with
April 9, the day on which Baghdad was occupied as a national day, is this democracy? Yesterday,
while the puppet council was on meet, a young father from Diyala, 90 km east of , had came to
Baghdad looking after his four children Hayder, Omer, Gaya and Dua?a who wer with their mother and
uncle on their way to the house and an American TANK ATTACKED THEM KILLING THE UNCLE INJURING THE
MOTHER AND THEM> THE SOLDIERS THREW THE DEAD UNCLE WITH THE INJURED MOTHER ON THE STREET AND TOOK
THE INJURED KIDS.. The father till now did no where are his kids.. and  shameless appointed members
of that council decided that April 9 is a national  day.. the value scale is upside down.. it is a
continuous misleading.. who is going to fix the values?
Regards
Nermin al-Mufti, occupied Baghdad