[casi] Scott Ritter International Press Conference

Greetings - Traprock Peace Center is new to this list. We've been working on
Iraq (e.g. to stop the war, bring attention to DU) and have been a primary
US group working to spread awareness of the work of Glen Rangwala and Scott
Ritter, among others. We also organize educational programs, such as
national tours with Scott Ritter on Iraqi disarmament and Doug Rokke on DU.

We hosted an international press conference with Scott Ritter on July 9th,
which was followed by an interview on CNN with Wolf Blitzer on July 11th.
Our website has links to the press conference and related materials.

The press conference has been praised as a great resource. We plan to issue
a transcript of it as well. We are encouraging groups to download it, play
it at functions (non-fee generating) and offer it to local radio stations
for airplay.

We had invited members of the press in the UK to participate, but the person
who expressed an interest has a schedule conflict. We plan to do this again
(DU may be our next press conference topic). If anyone knows of press that
may wish to participate, please advise.

Best wishes, Charlie Jenks

--
Charles Jenks, attorney at law