Re: [casi] Iraqi Governing Council

Dear Andreas & List,

Yes, I had seen both, conflicting,versions, but was leaning towards the
3-women version, which you now confirm. However, if anyone, on the List,
still harbours any lingering doubts, let these be dispelled by today's
message from Mohd Hasn: "Aquila is the name of a woman"!!!

A saying that one never steps into the same river twice, i.e. the Governing
Council won't be there, in the same shape, for a million years, or,
possibly, even a month (remember Clarre Short?). No doubt, we will all be
following developments, with - from time-to-time -revised updates.

Greetings,   Bert G.