From: "Mr Abdul Aziz Magai" <aziz_02@mailsurf.com>
To: bob.steel1@juno.com
Subject: Re: help me
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:30:52 -0700

Dear Friend

First let me use this medium to introduce myself=2C I am Abdul Aziz Magai
from KONO district north  of Baghdad IRAQ from the family of late Alhaji
Mohammed Magai A MEMBER OF PETROLEUM AND NATURAL  GAS MINISTRY=2E

MY late father Alhaji Mohammed Magai before his death he hold a very
sensitive position in  government in IRAQ=2C My father had a bullet shot
by the American soldiers on his way to KUWAIT THE  NEGHBOURING COUNTRY OF
IRAQ=2C He was later conveyed to a government hospital in KUWAIT for a
medical treatment wherein he later died=2E In the hospital bed=2C my
father revealed and confided in  me about one metallic box
=28consignment=29 deposit that he made with a trust and finance house in
Europe=2E Containing =28$35=2C800=2C000=2E00=29 THIRTY FIVE MILLION EIGHT
UNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES  DOLLARS=2E

Nobody in the trust and finance house knows the real content of the metal
box because my father  wisely declared them as art work and family
treasures from the national museum of monument=2E
Now that the war is over with the allied forces still in control=2C the
future is still very blink  for us as we do not know where to start
from=2E The only hope I and my aged mother has now is this  money with
the security company in Europe=2E I like to use this medium to seek for
your help and  assistance for you to come to my aid=2E I proposed that
you stand as my proxy person =28that is my  late father's foreign
partner=29=2C so as to get the metal box out of the trust and finance
house=2C  transfer it to your country where we can make use of it in a
lucrative business investment in  your country=2E

This transaction is now only known by you=2C myself and my old sick
mother whom is now with me in  the camp waiting for the time I get this
fund out of the trust house=2C the secrecy and  confidentiality should be
maintained for the successful transfer of this fund=2E I will be handing
over to you the original certificate of deposit which the finance house
gave to my father=2C these  fund was deposited with a secrete code that
means it will be more easy for you to retrieve the  fund and  withhold
the secrete code for security reasons as you show interest the secrete
code  and the certificates of deposit will be given to you after solid
arrangement with both of us then  you can now proceed to the finance
house in Europe to retrieve the consignment for investment in  your
country=2E

Please send me your private telephone and fax number for more
confidential discussions as I do  not have any phone now that you could
call me but I can secretly call you from a confidential  phone booth=2E
Direct your reply to aziz=5F01=40mailsurf=2Ecom

Best Regards

Abdul Aziz Magai