[casi] The International Occupation Watch Center in Iraq

Dear members of the list:
 We, peace loving personalities, from different countries and peace organizations, had gathered in
Baghdad yesterday annoucing through a press confernce launching the International Occupation
Center. the center will monitor the role of CPA in Iraq and the violations of human rights
committed by the occupation puting in our mind that occupation is a real violation.
We have a web site: www.occupationwatch.org.
on the advisory board, there are many welknown personalities among them are members of CASI: Kamil
Mahdi, Rania Masri and Milan Rai.
our end is insisting on stablising an Iraqi government elected through democrstic means by the
Iraqis..
indeed, three months of occupation are enough to say that occupation authorities had not put human
rights in their mind. We were promised help from many international bodies.. We will go toward our
goal through documented report.
I am the repreentative in Baghdad working with many experts.
We will send our reports and press releases to CASI.
best regard
Nermin al_mfti, occupied Baghdad