[casi] RE: Comments to Tom -- and Cent. Comm. Min. of Health email address

Dear Colleagues,

   I appreciate Bert's points, since I veiw debate as healthy and necessary. I
doubt that I am 100% wrong, but I also am sure that I can not possible by 100%
correct. Discussion of tactics helps me and I trust others.

   Based on the reply from the webmaster, I was able to send the following to
the Ministry of Health of Central Command.

Dear Ministry of Defense for Central Command,

I hope to be testifying before Sen. Gregg committee re the confirmation or
rejection of Dr. Pipes as soon as he schedules the hearing.

I urgent request that you make available (or permit to be made available)
epidemiological surveillance data for Iraq. Further I request that these data
by collected and reported by an independent agency, since the U.S. government
has lost credibilty in Iraq as the rationale for the re-invasion of Iraq
unravels daily.

I was told by the webmaster, that my earlier message had been sent to you.
Please confirm receipt of this and the earlier message.

I don't want any of my former students dying in Iraqi or any more Iraqis to
die, setting off another cycle of violence. Surely we agree on this and the
fact that killing even more Iraqi, particularly infants (who are at most
risk), because production and distribution of safe water is given too low
priority relative to looting oil is illegal, immoral and counterproductive.

I pray for your safety and the safety of the people of Iraq (and of our
children and their children).

Tom
Thomas J. Nagy, Ph.D.
Assoc. Prof. of Expert Systems
George Washington Univeristy Sch. of Business & Public Mgt.
Washington, D.C. 20052
home.gwu.edu/~nagy
202/994-7090