[casi] [Fwd: Your comment does not work, so I'm sending to u]

Dear Colleagues,

     Thanks to CASI for supplying the web site of the occupiers  of Iraq. I
tried responding  to the comments section; but, surprise,  it malfunctioned,
so here's what I sent to the webmaster.

     I'd appreciate your comments.

best,
tom

p.s. hope the eerie BBC series on how the U.S. invades the UK is not
happening to punish Blair the Truth-teller, since that he  has not yet
rendered the BBC to Camp X Ray for re-education into the wonders of Slick
Willie Politics with a graduate level course on the meaning of "is".