RE: [casi] Iraqis Grapple With Fears Of Israeli Infiltration

Dear David & List,

Thanks for your comments (on behalf of the Israeli government, judging by
your e-mail address?) - The "Thousand and One Nights fantasy", as you
describe it, whether written in Iraq, or elsewhere on this planet, comprises
many, enduring, masterpieces of world literature. Have you - as I have -
read those stories, and have you read about how they came to be written?  -
The truth of any given situation - including your ?base, West Jerusalem, &
Israel/Palestine surely has to be what matters. Personally, I don't
subscribe to the idea that all Arabic sources, inevitably, are unworthy of
consideration. Nor do I, always, implicitly trust Western or Israeli sources
(Perhaps you were writing in a personal capacity?).

Greetings,

Bert Gedin,
Birmingham, UK.