[casi] A Plea from Washington to London -- Stand BBC, Stand

Dear Colleagues,

   On this side of the big pond, there's no big deal about the lies that are
resulted in the reinvasion of Iraq, the massive ensuing slaughter by
bioterrorism via placing priority on oil, not safe water and the deaths of
US/UK service members and NGO and news folks. Hey, no big deal. The question
in this depraved town is: should we spend $400 million on a baseball
collesium.

   BBC asked for advice, but since their's no reason it will print it, I send
it to you for condemnation or praise.
tom

tn-bbc-30June03
I hope desperately  that BBC stands behind  the truth and prevents the UK from
becoming "a guided democracy" or more bluntly a soft  dictatorship such as we
enjoy in the U.S.

  The lies that drove
the reinvasion of Iraq are palpable lies, plain to any child who dares yell
out that the emperors Blair and Bush have no clothes or integrity.

  I hope that London does  not fall to the level Washington. Last week when I
asked a senior,  elite Army Ranger if he was not breaking faith with U.S.
citizens by failing to admit such obvious facts as  Star Wars  = 21st century
a Maginot Line in the Sky, he stomped off yelling, "It's a vision."

  When obvious, provable lies become
"visions" then democracy is in deep trouble.

  Stand your ground, BBC. Democracy (or its remnants) here and on your side of
the Atlantic desperately needs truth now.

Tom
Thomas J. Nagy, Ph.D.
Assoc. Prof. of Expert Systems
George Washington Univeristy Sch. of Business & Public Mgt.
Washington, D.C. 20052
home.gwu.edu/~nagy