Re: [casi] Many thanks-- what we need to stop the epidemic

Dear friends,
Despite the occupation and the heat in the daily absence of electricity; you all make feeling
comfortable. You are still doing well trying any help to us in Iraq.
What really Iraqis need now is not only (how to stop epidemics). We need to get rid off the
occupation, to feel safe and security at home, to have pure water, to have power (electricity), to
have fine studies, to have an Iraqi government (now we have Iraqi executive directors of the
ministries with more than dozens of American chancellors).
In few words we need to get back Iraq..
Yes, children are still dying. The hospitals are still lacking of medicines, clean water,
electricity and equipments. The universities and schools are lacking books, labs, libraries and
security. Public officers and servants are still sitting on the roadsides after their building were
bombed and burnt and they are not paid their salaries. We need a lot.. Who is going to help Iraq,
the cradle of the civilization? Those who came to occupy us do not know anything about their
country, so they do not know anything about Iraqi psycho, the civilization.
Again, many thanks for your efforts.
Best regards
Nermin Al-Mufti, occupied Baghdad