[casi] Still the lies...

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 19:44:50 +0100 "farbuthnot"
<asceptic@freenetname.co.uk> writes:

>Published on Sunday, June 15, 2003 by the Observer/UK
>Iraqi Mobile Labs Nothing To Do With Germ Warfare, Report >Finds by
Peter Beaumont, Antony Barnett and Gaby Hinsliff

>An official British investigation into two trailers found >in northern
Iraq has concluded they are not mobile germ >warfare labs, as was claimed
by Tony Blair and President >George Bush, but were for the production of
hydrogen to
>fill artillery balloons, as the Iraqis have continued to >insist. [...]

Anyone know Colin Powell's email address to forward him this information?
-- I heard an interview from him today on NPR where he is *STILL* calling
them mobile weapons labs. Now, what was that about whether these guys
were just "interpreting intelligence" or deliberately lying???

    qu
    ua
    ag
    gmq