[casi] Re Update of Continued H20Borne disease impact

Dear Colleagues particularly Bert, Attila,  et al.,

  Thank you for your leads and suggestions re  the urgent need to update the
splendid pre invasion estimates of civilian deaths with  an   report of the
magnitude of the ongoing, passive but fully lethal  bioterrorism by water in
Iraq by  the US.

      I feel this is a case of Rwanda redux in which the heroic pleas by Gen.
Dellaire for light personnel carriers needed to prevent the genocide was delayed
till the genocide burned itself out. In the same manner,  making the provision
of safe water even to infants is such a low priority (e.g., Betchtel bought tons
of chlorine from its enormous grant from USIA  from a Smyna, Georgia firm but
the chlorine was still in Turkey the last I was able to track it through the
business news wires). My greatest fear is that the infrastructure will arrive as
did the light personnel carriers -- after the epidemics burn themselves out
unless we can document and publicize and thereby shame the U.S. gov. into doing
the legal, sane, humane thing.

    I hope to post the surveillance data I have been able to dig up so far over
the weekend and request that if people know of addition reliable surveillance
data, they also post it (or at least its source).

more later,
tom