[casi] Troops in Iraq

20, New Road,
Hailey, Oxon
OX29 9TZ

                         26th June,2003   01993   775080

Dear Minister,

I was shocked to learn of the plans for troops from the Netherlands to be
sent to Iraq to support the US/UK occupation. It is now abundantly clear that
this occupation is very strongly opposed by the Iraqi people and, in my opinion
that the Occupying powers should be replaced by UN, primarily with other Arab
troops. At the present time, there is no US/UK exit strategy and both Bush and
Blair have established their untruthfulness and unreliability. I must urge you
most strongly not to send troops unless under UN command. The violence
against such troops will clearly continue and grow.

Yours faithfully,

Christopher Leadbeater