Re: [casi] BBC 2 Newsnight

Dear Lila & List,

Thank you for your scientific analysis re. the government's evidence for
going to war.

You are, perhaps rightly(?), more charitable than some of us, who believe
that those involved with their war-mongering activities may be so
bone-headed as to be completely past any normal, rational thinking. Their
logic is that of the Mad Hatter's tea party, and their science  that of Dr.
Frankenstein (USA) and his monster-creation (UK), who's brain-cells, in
their cul-de-sac, when ordered to assist in world domination, react in the
way the monster knows best: "Yes, Master!". Some people are concerned with
truth - others with lies. Some appear not to know the difference.

Yours verily,

Bert Gedin.