RE: [casi] Iraq 'n 'Linguistics': Prescription for retiring Bush in2004

Dear Colleagues,

   As a pacifist I oppose all forms of violence, but the nearest case I could
make for violence is to shoot one's own tv set. (Taking due care not to injure
anyone  -- including yourself!) May I just add to the most sensible suggestion
of marhing on the media, something even stronger -- stop buying the lying
papers and listening to the lying tv.

   There was one brief moment that scared the Washington Post, when Black
Washingtonians dumped the "newspaper" at the steps of the Post. As a whore
(with apologies to sex workers) who has labored in the vineyards of the
business school for 20 years, may I urge that we put our money on good causes,
like George Galloway's legal defense fund and withdraw it from media that
enables the killing of "their" infants and eventually, inevitably "ours".
tom

>===== Original Message From ppg <ppg@nyc.rr.com> =====
>"Instead of marching against the government it might be more effective if
>100,000 people showed up at the doorsteps of the fourth estate."  -Bob
>Steel1
>
>Of course. It has always been true. Just why no US protesters, no US
>campaign organizers have ever, EVER figured this out is beyond me. If
>someone has an answer to this misdirection of effort, I would like to hear
>it.

Tom
Thomas J. Nagy, Ph.D.
Assoc. Prof. of Expert Systems
George Washington Univeristy Sch. of Business & Public Mgt.
Washington, D.C. 20052
home.gwu.edu/~nagy