[casi] Was Galloway's Appeal Posted Yet

Dear Colleagues,

   Perhaps with the CSM vindication of Mr. Galloway,   appeal will meet
with more response here at CASI. Galloway's appeal preceeded by my note
to him explaining why I feel he merits support.

It also surves as a reminder to me (and perhaps others) to get the check
in the mail--really.

sincerely,
tom
Dear Mr. Galloway

        How vividly I recall standing in the rain near you  for hours
after your fantastic address in front of the White House. I was amazed
that unlike US politicians who rarely show up to an event that
fundamentally challenges US policy, you came across the Atlantic, gave
your speech and stayed for the entire event rather than rushing off with

an entourage.

      I am sharing you email and my response with the CASI list in the
hope that it will get the word out that we do not abandon our friends
when they are threatened with annihilation by sheer weight of money.

    In the US, we lost Rep. McKinney and Rep. Lynn Rivers because we
failed help them sufficiently after they took big risks to help up,
thereby encoring the wrath of the establishment.

best,
tom