Re: [casi] Iraq: Interview with Amnesty International head on HR

It is depressing to read this interview and see no mention made of
the genocidal sanctions. The last but one paragraph is particularly
galling. It is amazing how people can talk about the need for the
massive reconstruction of a once thriving ME state without even
hinting at the causes of that need!

Mark Parkinson
Bodmin
Cornwall